20110103

THIS AIN'T BUBBLE GUM















GD & TOP // 뻑이가요 (Knock Out)

If you know me (or if you don't then you're about to find out something about me), you know how much I love K-POP. It gets me dancing with their ear-catching phrases and head-bobbing beats. I've even found myself adding their engrish to my everyday vocabulary. G-H-E-T-T-O E-L-E-C-T-R-O, anyone?

Big Bang is one of, if not my favorite male group artists. I really love how they play around with different genres, from Taeyang's smooth R&B tunes, G-Dragon's catchy electro-pop jams, and TOP's hip-hop swag. Yet, they're all not afraid to switch it up. And that's exactly what GD & TOP's latest album has a mixture of. The album has been on heavy rotation since I downloaded it. I think my iTunes is getting tired of it.. but I'm not. I've even created a "High High" ring tone for my Blackberry. It's that good.

I cannot express how excited I was when the "Knockout" music video was released. It oozes swag and sex appeal without being vulgar or tacky. I also love the styling that was done for the both of them. The fancy dress suits, the fly track suits, and the studded leather jackets... I DIE. Do I spot Burberry S/S 2011 on you GD? Oh, and the Christian Louboutins? I love it all.

No comments: