20110209

VAMPIRE RED



For the past two weeks, I've been sporting red hair. The color is starting to fade to an orange-red now, so this weekend I'm planning to re-apply Manic Panic in Pillarbox Red to get it even redder. Since I have been growing out my hair, the bleached parts were only able to grab the color. It looks a bit strange, but I'm not planning to bleach my hair any time soon so I have to live with the two-toned look, and I'm okay with that.

Although, my only complaint about Manic Panic hair dye is that the color rubs on a lot of my clothes during the first few days, the color fades every few weeks, and when washing my hair the dye stains my bathtub. I know I can avoid all of these issues by using a permanent red hair dye, but according to a hairstylist friend of mine, it's not a good idea to go that route. Regardless, I just wanted to have a little fun with my hair since I'll most likely be back to black in a few months.

No comments: