20111227

ORANGE POP & MORE




Without a doubt, I probably spend most of my hard earn money on clothes and food, but I'm also not shy to quickly shell out a few bucks here and there on beauty products, mainly nail polishes. In just a year, I think my collection has gone from 5 measly bottles to about 25 lovely potions, and I continue to add more.

Last week I stopped by a few CVS stores after learning the pharmacy was having their annual beauty clearance sale. While my main goal was to grab as many tubes of pigmented lipsticks, I ended up leaving with a few bottles of vibrant nail polishes: Revlon's scented collection in pretty in papaya, passion fruit, and orange pop.

The other night while watching Bachelor's Vegetable Store, I decided to give orange pop a try. While my collection of polishes mainly consists of dark, neutral colors, orange pop is probably the brightest nail polish I own. But with the somewhat gloomy weather Houston is currently experiencing, the slightly shimmery color was a great choice. Not only does it lighten up the mood, the subtle orange fragrance also give a great touch. Definitely worth my money.

No comments: