20120101

TOMBOY






To this day, I still have trouble clearly identifying my style. I love dresses and skirts, but I prefer wearing pants and shorts. I am attracted to bright, colorful prints, but I end up wearing dark, neutral basics. Sometimes I want to be a bit feminine, yet usually I tend to be more masculine. And for the longest time I had trouble figuring out how I can flawlessly mix everything together without being too much of one thing or too little of the other, but I think Gwen Lu has finally given me a solution. I guess you can say my style is edgy... eclectic... tomboy? Yes, probably tomboy.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I happened to love masculine and feminine together.. or even classic and edgy.. I love to pair different styles to not feel so much like one thing. Have a great day!

XX Hilary
http://thehippinista.blogspot.com/